- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
Report: ‘Strong Likelihood’ Miami Heat’s First Scrimmage in NBA Bubble Will Be Televised
- Updated: July 10, 2020
Recently, the NBA announced that all teams participating in the season restart in Orlando, Fla. would be playing three scrimmages prior to the official resumption of the season on July 30.
The Miami Heat’s first scrimmage, which will be against the Sacramento Kings on July 22, is expected to be televised by Fox Sports Sun.
Per source, strong likelihood that Fox Sports Sun will carry Heat scrimmage opener July 22 Vs Sacramento. TBD on two other Heat scrimmages. And all Heat seeding, playoff games to be televised.
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) July 10, 2020
If this does indeed happen, it will be the first look fans get at the Heat since the suspension of the NBA’s season back in March.
The last game the Heat played before the suspension of the season was when they hosted the Charlotte Hornets on March 11. The Hornets won the game by a score of 109-98.
The Heat’s two other scrimmages will be against the Utah Jazz on July 25 and the Memphis Grizzlies on July 28.
Currently, the Heat have a record of 41-24 and sit in fourth place in the Eastern Conference standings.
Miami’s first official game back will be on Aug. 1 against the Denver Nuggets.