- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
- Pat Riley explains what he actually meant by saying 2020 title will always have ‘asterisk’
- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
Report: ‘Strong Likelihood’ Miami Heat’s First Scrimmage in NBA Bubble Will Be Televised
- Updated: July 10, 2020
Recently, the NBA announced that all teams participating in the season restart in Orlando, Fla. would be playing three scrimmages prior to the official resumption of the season on July 30.
The Miami Heat’s first scrimmage, which will be against the Sacramento Kings on July 22, is expected to be televised by Fox Sports Sun.
Per source, strong likelihood that Fox Sports Sun will carry Heat scrimmage opener July 22 Vs Sacramento. TBD on two other Heat scrimmages. And all Heat seeding, playoff games to be televised.
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) July 10, 2020
If this does indeed happen, it will be the first look fans get at the Heat since the suspension of the NBA’s season back in March.
The last game the Heat played before the suspension of the season was when they hosted the Charlotte Hornets on March 11. The Hornets won the game by a score of 109-98.
The Heat’s two other scrimmages will be against the Utah Jazz on July 25 and the Memphis Grizzlies on July 28.
Currently, the Heat have a record of 41-24 and sit in fourth place in the Eastern Conference standings.
Miami’s first official game back will be on Aug. 1 against the Denver Nuggets.