- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
- Several Miami Heat Players May Be Trying to Recruit John Wall via Instagram
- Miami Heat Rumors: Bam Adebayo’s Release From Team USA Was Not Basketball Related
- Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Dion Waiters Reminds Tyler Herro to Say ‘F— It’ Amidst Low NBA 2K20 Overall Rating
- NBA Scout Thinks Miami Heat Could Miss Playoffs Even With Jimmy Butler
- Dwyane Wade Approves of Los Angeles Clippers’ Latest Addition
- Video: Justise Winslow Scrimmages With Several NBA Stars
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Signing Dynamic Wing to Exhibit 10 Contract
- James Harden and Russell Westbrook Show Dion Waiters Love via Social Media
Report: Sources Reveal Where Dwyane Wade Is Most Likely to End Up If Bought Out
- Updated: July 18, 2017
If Wade were to be granted a buyout, he would be able to sign with any team he desires. According to ESPN’s Jorge Sedano, the team he believes Wade would most likely choose as his landing spot would be the Miami Heat.
— All U Can Heat (@AllUCanHeat1) July 18, 2017
Interestingly, it has also recently been reported by ESPN‘s Marc Silverman that Wade enrolled his son and nephew in a South Florida school for this upcoming fall.
Wade has enrolled his son and nephew in a school in South Florida for the fall according to @WaddleandSilvy
— Terrence Tomlin (@TomlinDoesIt) July 17, 2017
The Heat have worked tirelessly to become a force in the Eastern Conference once again. It would be fantastic to see the 14-year pro return to the team that saw him become a star and eventually win three NBA championships with.
Whether he returns as a player or as a member of the Heat front office, Wade would certainly be welcomed back to Miami with open arms.