- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
Report: Sources Reveal Where Dwyane Wade Is Most Likely to End Up If Bought Out
- Updated: July 18, 2017
If Wade were to be granted a buyout, he would be able to sign with any team he desires. According to ESPN’s Jorge Sedano, the team he believes Wade would most likely choose as his landing spot would be the Miami Heat.
— All U Can Heat (@AllUCanHeat1) July 18, 2017
Interestingly, it has also recently been reported by ESPN‘s Marc Silverman that Wade enrolled his son and nephew in a South Florida school for this upcoming fall.
Wade has enrolled his son and nephew in a school in South Florida for the fall according to @WaddleandSilvy
— Terrence Tomlin (@TomlinDoesIt) July 17, 2017
The Heat have worked tirelessly to become a force in the Eastern Conference once again. It would be fantastic to see the 14-year pro return to the team that saw him become a star and eventually win three NBA championships with.
Whether he returns as a player or as a member of the Heat front office, Wade would certainly be welcomed back to Miami with open arms.