- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Report: Sources Reveal Where Dwyane Wade Is Most Likely to End Up If Bought Out
- Updated: July 18, 2017
If Wade were to be granted a buyout, he would be able to sign with any team he desires. According to ESPN’s Jorge Sedano, the team he believes Wade would most likely choose as his landing spot would be the Miami Heat.
— All U Can Heat (@AllUCanHeat1) July 18, 2017
Interestingly, it has also recently been reported by ESPN‘s Marc Silverman that Wade enrolled his son and nephew in a South Florida school for this upcoming fall.
Wade has enrolled his son and nephew in a school in South Florida for the fall according to @WaddleandSilvy
— Terrence Tomlin (@TomlinDoesIt) July 17, 2017
The Heat have worked tirelessly to become a force in the Eastern Conference once again. It would be fantastic to see the 14-year pro return to the team that saw him become a star and eventually win three NBA championships with.
Whether he returns as a player or as a member of the Heat front office, Wade would certainly be welcomed back to Miami with open arms.