- Jimmy Butler Takes Direct Shot at T.J. Warren via Social Media
- Jimmy Butler Tears Apart T.J. Warren in Expletive-Laced Rant: ‘He’s Trash’
- T.J. Warren Threatens to Beat Jimmy Butler’s ‘F—— A–,’ Gets Ejected Shortly Afterwards
- Report: Miami Heat Sign Gabe Vincent to Two-Way Contract, Drop Daryl Macon
- Report: Dwyane Wade to Produce New Docuseries Featuring Zaire Wade
- Report: Miami Heat Announce Dwyane Wade’s 3 Day Retirement Ceremony Plans
- Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow, Jimmy Butler Set to Return Wednesday vs. Indiana Pacers
- Report: Miami Heat ‘Most Dangerous Team’ to Make Deal Going Forward
- Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving Laud Tyler Herro With Words of Praise
- Hassan Whiteside Dedicates Social Media Post to Former Miami Heat Teammates
Report: Sources Reveal Where Dwyane Wade Is Most Likely to End Up If Bought Out
- Updated: July 18, 2017
If Wade were to be granted a buyout, he would be able to sign with any team he desires. According to ESPN’s Jorge Sedano, the team he believes Wade would most likely choose as his landing spot would be the Miami Heat.
— All U Can Heat (@AllUCanHeat1) July 18, 2017
Interestingly, it has also recently been reported by ESPN‘s Marc Silverman that Wade enrolled his son and nephew in a South Florida school for this upcoming fall.
Wade has enrolled his son and nephew in a school in South Florida for the fall according to @WaddleandSilvy
— Terrence Tomlin (@TomlinDoesIt) July 17, 2017
The Heat have worked tirelessly to become a force in the Eastern Conference once again. It would be fantastic to see the 14-year pro return to the team that saw him become a star and eventually win three NBA championships with.
Whether he returns as a player or as a member of the Heat front office, Wade would certainly be welcomed back to Miami with open arms.