- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
Report: Sources Reveal Where Dwyane Wade Is Most Likely to End Up If Bought Out
- Updated: July 18, 2017
If Wade were to be granted a buyout, he would be able to sign with any team he desires. According to ESPN’s Jorge Sedano, the team he believes Wade would most likely choose as his landing spot would be the Miami Heat.
— All U Can Heat (@AllUCanHeat1) July 18, 2017
Interestingly, it has also recently been reported by ESPN‘s Marc Silverman that Wade enrolled his son and nephew in a South Florida school for this upcoming fall.
Wade has enrolled his son and nephew in a school in South Florida for the fall according to @WaddleandSilvy
— Terrence Tomlin (@TomlinDoesIt) July 17, 2017
The Heat have worked tirelessly to become a force in the Eastern Conference once again. It would be fantastic to see the 14-year pro return to the team that saw him become a star and eventually win three NBA championships with.
Whether he returns as a player or as a member of the Heat front office, Wade would certainly be welcomed back to Miami with open arms.