- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Report: Talks of Bradley Beal to Miami Heat have ‘strongly increased’ over past few days
- Updated: November 16, 2020
The Miami Heat are looking to increase their chances of winning a championship next season.
The talks of Bradley Beal trade to Miami have ramped up in recent days.
SOURCES: the talks for Bradley Beal ➡️ Miami have “strongly increased” over the past few days. #HeatTwitter
however, i’m told the Wizards remain “confident” that Beal will return for next season.
— Ashley Nicole. (@AshNicoleMoss) November 16, 2020
Beal, 27, is one of the best scorers in the NBA.
The guard averaged 30.5 points, 6.1 assists and 4.2 rebounds per game last season. He was the second-leading scorer in the league behind Houston Rockets superstar James Harden.
Yet, the Wizards missed the playoffs. In fact, Beal hasn’t been in the postseason since the 2018 season.
As for the Heat, they were two wins away from securing a title. The Heat got beat by the Los Angeles Lakers in the 2020 NBA Finals.
Beal signed a two-year, $72 million contract extension October 2019, which will run until the 2022-23 season.