- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
Report: Talks of Bradley Beal to Miami Heat have ‘strongly increased’ over past few days
- Updated: November 16, 2020
The Miami Heat are looking to increase their chances of winning a championship next season.
The talks of Bradley Beal trade to Miami have ramped up in recent days.
SOURCES: the talks for Bradley Beal ➡️ Miami have “strongly increased” over the past few days. #HeatTwitter
however, i’m told the Wizards remain “confident” that Beal will return for next season.
— Ashley Nicole. (@AshNicoleMoss) November 16, 2020
Beal, 27, is one of the best scorers in the NBA.
The guard averaged 30.5 points, 6.1 assists and 4.2 rebounds per game last season. He was the second-leading scorer in the league behind Houston Rockets superstar James Harden.
Yet, the Wizards missed the playoffs. In fact, Beal hasn’t been in the postseason since the 2018 season.
As for the Heat, they were two wins away from securing a title. The Heat got beat by the Los Angeles Lakers in the 2020 NBA Finals.
Beal signed a two-year, $72 million contract extension October 2019, which will run until the 2022-23 season.