- Miami Heat Change Profile Picture to Disrespectful Jimmy Butler Photo After Heat Dominate Pacers
- Jimmy Butler Speaks on T.J. Warren After Miami Heat Dominate Indiana Pacers
- Tyler Herro Discusses Skill Set He’s ‘Working Really Hard’ to Improve Inside NBA Bubble
- T.J. Warren Speaks Out on Facing Jimmy Butler and Miami Heat on Monday
- Dwyane Wade Reacts to NBA Snubbing of Devonte’ Graham for Most Improved Player Award
- Mario Chalmers Once Got Into Heated Confrontation With LeBron James After Telling Him to ‘Stop Playing Like a B—h’
- Miami Heat Rumors: Jimmy Butler on Track to Return Monday Against T.J. Warren and Indiana Pacers
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro Gives Thoughts on Playing Point Guard After Incredible Performance vs. Phoenix Suns
- Video: Devin Booker and Tyler Herro Seen Going at It During Miami Heat-Phoenix Suns Matchup
- Miami Heat’s Jae Crowder Continues to Beg for Justice for Breonna Taylor After 148 Days Pass Since Her Murder
Report: NBA Insider Announces Exact Date League Is Targeting to Resume 2019-20 Season
- Updated: May 26, 2020
The NBA reportedly is targeting July 22 to restart the 2019-20 season.
The league reportedly has discussed resuming the season at Disney’s ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
An NBA general manager said that teams expect to “know more after a conference call” that will occur later this week, according to Sports Illustrated’s Sam Amico.
— AmicoHoops (@AmicoHoopsNet) May 26, 2020
The NBA has begun allowing teams to return to their facilities to conduct workouts on an optional basis.
There is an expectation that these workouts will be able to expand by June 1.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) May 20, 2020
The league has yet to announce a schedule or playoff format for when it returns.