- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
Report: NBA Insider Announces Exact Date League Is Targeting to Resume 2019-20 Season
- Updated: May 26, 2020
The NBA reportedly is targeting July 22 to restart the 2019-20 season.
The league reportedly has discussed resuming the season at Disney’s ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
An NBA general manager said that teams expect to “know more after a conference call” that will occur later this week, according to Sports Illustrated’s Sam Amico.
— AmicoHoops (@AmicoHoopsNet) May 26, 2020
The NBA has begun allowing teams to return to their facilities to conduct workouts on an optional basis.
There is an expectation that these workouts will be able to expand by June 1.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) May 20, 2020
The league has yet to announce a schedule or playoff format for when it returns.