- Report: Miami Heat ‘purposely’ showed no interest in Duncan Robinson to keep him secret
- Report: Bam Adebayo could become Miami Heat’s ‘lead recruiter’ over Jimmy Butler to add 3rd star
- Miami Heat’s Meyers Leonard warns that other contenders are ‘interested’ in him
- Meyers Leonard reveals 2 crucial things he’s looking for to return to the Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade makes a bold claim about NBA draft prospect Anthony Edwards
- Report: Miami Heat showing strong interest in another sharpshooting Kentucky guard
- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
Report: NBA Insider Announces Exact Date League Is Targeting to Resume 2019-20 Season
- Updated: May 26, 2020
The NBA reportedly is targeting July 22 to restart the 2019-20 season.
The league reportedly has discussed resuming the season at Disney’s ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
An NBA general manager said that teams expect to “know more after a conference call” that will occur later this week, according to Sports Illustrated’s Sam Amico.
— AmicoHoops (@AmicoHoopsNet) May 26, 2020
The NBA has begun allowing teams to return to their facilities to conduct workouts on an optional basis.
There is an expectation that these workouts will be able to expand by June 1.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) May 20, 2020
The league has yet to announce a schedule or playoff format for when it returns.