- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Miami Heat Rumors: Heat Still Interested in Guard Jrue Holiday
- Updated: January 31, 2020
The NBA’s February trade deadline is around the corner.
Although the Heat are playing above expectations this season, the front office could look to bolster the roster to enhance the team’s championship outlook.
According to Shams Charania of The Athletic, the Heat are still interested in New Orleans Pelicans star Jrue Holiday.
“Denver and Miami are among interested teams in Holiday and several others are expected to emerge, according to sources,” Charania wrote. “Multiple teams told The Athletic that the Pelicans are listening to trade calls for anyone on the roster, but their asking price remains high on Holiday.
Holiday, 29, is having a stellar 2019-20 campaign.
While the Pelicans are out of the playoff picture, Holiday is playing some great basketball. The 6-foot-3 pro is putting up 20.0 points, 6.4 assists and 4.8 rebounds per game this season.
It’s understandable why the Heat are interested in the veteran. Holiday would be a great fit within the Heat’s current lineup.
Furthermore, the guard would add more star power to Miami’s core. Alongside Jimmy Butler and rising star Bam Adeabyo, Holiday would instantly make the Heat a championship threat across the league.
The Heat take on the Orlando Magic on Saturday night.