- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Report: Miami Heat have shown interest in Houston Rockets forward P.J. Tucker
- Updated: November 16, 2020
The Miami Heat are looking to retool their roster this offseason.
The Heat have reportedly checked on the availability of Houston Rockets forward P.J. Tucker.
Yes and Heat have checked in on PJ Tucker. https://t.co/Xfas23mly4
— Greg Sylvander (@GregSylvander) November 16, 2020
All hell is breaking loose in Houston.
Last week, it was reported that former MVP Russell Westbrook wanted out of Houston. Now, face of the franchise James Harden is looking to get dealt to the Brooklyn Nets.
Therefore, the Rockets may break up the rest of their roster. They got crushed by the Los Angeles Lakes in five games in the second round of the 2020 playoffs.
Tucker, 35, is one of the hardest working players in the league. He plays great defense, does dirty work and passionately stands up for his teammates.
The veteran would be a great fit on the Heat. After all, the Heat love guys who work hard and are willing to do the little things. The journeyman has career averages of 7.3 points, 5.8 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game.