- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
Report: Miami Heat guarantee deals for Kendrick Nunn and Duncan Robinson
- Updated: November 17, 2020
— John Hollinger (@johnhollinger) November 17, 2020
Both Nunn and Robinson came on as focal pieces in Miami’s rotation last season.
Nunn started all 67 regular season games that he appeared in. The 25-year-old guard averaged 15.3 points, 2.7 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game.
Robinson, 26, showed that he is one of the league’s elite shooters this season.
He shot a blistering 44.6 percent from beyond the arc during the 2019-20 campaign and also shot 47.0 percent from the field.
Robinson also worked his way into the starting lineup, starting 68 of the 73 regular season games he appeared in.
The University of Michigan product averaged 13.5 points, 3.2 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game.
Both players figure to be big parts of Miami’s rotation next season.