- Miami Heat news: Bam Adebayo signs endorsement deal with Jordan Brand
- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
Report: Miami Heat guarantee deals for Kendrick Nunn and Duncan Robinson
- Updated: November 17, 2020
— John Hollinger (@johnhollinger) November 17, 2020
Both Nunn and Robinson came on as focal pieces in Miami’s rotation last season.
Nunn started all 67 regular season games that he appeared in. The 25-year-old guard averaged 15.3 points, 2.7 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game.
Robinson, 26, showed that he is one of the league’s elite shooters this season.
He shot a blistering 44.6 percent from beyond the arc during the 2019-20 campaign and also shot 47.0 percent from the field.
Robinson also worked his way into the starting lineup, starting 68 of the 73 regular season games he appeared in.
The University of Michigan product averaged 13.5 points, 3.2 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game.
Both players figure to be big parts of Miami’s rotation next season.