- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Report: Miami Heat guarantee deals for Kendrick Nunn and Duncan Robinson
- Updated: November 17, 2020
— John Hollinger (@johnhollinger) November 17, 2020
Both Nunn and Robinson came on as focal pieces in Miami’s rotation last season.
Nunn started all 67 regular season games that he appeared in. The 25-year-old guard averaged 15.3 points, 2.7 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game.
Robinson, 26, showed that he is one of the league’s elite shooters this season.
He shot a blistering 44.6 percent from beyond the arc during the 2019-20 campaign and also shot 47.0 percent from the field.
Robinson also worked his way into the starting lineup, starting 68 of the 73 regular season games he appeared in.
The University of Michigan product averaged 13.5 points, 3.2 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game.
Both players figure to be big parts of Miami’s rotation next season.