- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Report: Miami Heat expressing interest in dynamic Denver Nuggets forward
- Updated: October 19, 2020
The Miami Heat reportedly are expected to express interest in potential free agent forward Jerami Grant this offseason.
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) October 19, 2020
Grant has a player option for the 2020-21 season, but he reportedly is expected to opt out of that contract and become a free agent.
The veteran forward was a key piece for the Denver Nuggets this past season as they advanced to the Western Conference Finals.
Miami’s interest in Grant comes as a bit of a surprise, considering the fact that the Heat could bring back Jae Crowder to play a much similar role to Grant.
It will be interesting to see if Miami bypasses re-signing Crowder in favor of Grant.
The Heat made it to the NBA Finals this past season, losing to the Los Angeles Lakers in six games.
Grant would add length to Miami’s frontcourt, something the team could have used against Los Angeles.
Last season, Grant averaged 12.0 points, 3.5 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game for Denver.