- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
Report: Miami Heat expressing interest in dynamic Denver Nuggets forward
- Updated: October 19, 2020
The Miami Heat reportedly are expected to express interest in potential free agent forward Jerami Grant this offseason.
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) October 19, 2020
Grant has a player option for the 2020-21 season, but he reportedly is expected to opt out of that contract and become a free agent.
The veteran forward was a key piece for the Denver Nuggets this past season as they advanced to the Western Conference Finals.
Miami’s interest in Grant comes as a bit of a surprise, considering the fact that the Heat could bring back Jae Crowder to play a much similar role to Grant.
It will be interesting to see if Miami bypasses re-signing Crowder in favor of Grant.
The Heat made it to the NBA Finals this past season, losing to the Los Angeles Lakers in six games.
Grant would add length to Miami’s frontcourt, something the team could have used against Los Angeles.
Last season, Grant averaged 12.0 points, 3.5 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game for Denver.