- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat earn huge shout-out from Magic Johnson for improved play amid 6-game winning streak
- Jackie MacMullan on Miami Heat potentially making a move: ‘Pat [Riley] will do something’
- Report: Miami Heat and New York Knicks have interest in Victor Oladipo
- Chicago Bulls insider labels Miami Heat as potential destination for Thaddeus Young
Report: Miami Heat expressing interest in dynamic Denver Nuggets forward
- Updated: October 19, 2020
The Miami Heat reportedly are expected to express interest in potential free agent forward Jerami Grant this offseason.
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) October 19, 2020
Grant has a player option for the 2020-21 season, but he reportedly is expected to opt out of that contract and become a free agent.
The veteran forward was a key piece for the Denver Nuggets this past season as they advanced to the Western Conference Finals.
Miami’s interest in Grant comes as a bit of a surprise, considering the fact that the Heat could bring back Jae Crowder to play a much similar role to Grant.
It will be interesting to see if Miami bypasses re-signing Crowder in favor of Grant.
The Heat made it to the NBA Finals this past season, losing to the Los Angeles Lakers in six games.
Grant would add length to Miami’s frontcourt, something the team could have used against Los Angeles.
Last season, Grant averaged 12.0 points, 3.5 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game for Denver.