- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Report: Miami Heat expect to re-sign Goran Dragic, Jae Crowder to team-friendly deals
- Updated: November 18, 2020
The Miami Heat reportedly expect to bring back two key pieces from their team last season.
It’s expected to be a 1-year deal plus a team option”
— 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙏 𝙉𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 (@HeatvsHaters) November 18, 2020
Bringing back both Dragic and Crowder on one-year deals would be a huge win for the Heat.
It would keep the current core intact from last season’s championship run while also giving Miami the ability to pursue a major star in free agency next offseason.
Dragic averaged 16.2 points and 5.1 assists per game last season. He came up huge for Miami in the playoffs before he was injured in the NBA Finals.
Crowder was fantastic after coming over from the Memphis Grizzlies, as he shot 44.5 percent from 3-point range and averaged 11.9 points per game with Miami.
The Heat certainly hope that they can get these deals agreed to sooner rather than later as they try to piece together their roster for the 2020-21 season.