- Video: Bam Adebayo pissed at Dwyane Wade for taking forever to respond to texts
- Dwyane Wade: ‘If you don’t like D. Rose, something is wrong with you’
- Miami Heat release crucial injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Boston Celtics
- Victor Oladipo issues emphatic 1-word response to Russell Westbrook becoming all-time triple-double leader
- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
Report: Heat Have Had Discussions With Kings About Dewyane Dedmon and Nemanja Bjelica
- Updated: February 4, 2020
The NBA trade deadline is quickly approaching, and the Miami Heat may be looking to bolster their lineup to prepare for the postseason.
— Mr. Clutch (@ClutchNBA_) February 4, 2020
While it’s unclear what the Heat would have to package to acquire either of the big men, there’s no question that both players could help Miami in different ways.
Dedmon is a 7-foot veteran averaging 5.1 points and 4.9 rebounds in 15.9 minutes per game this season. He’d serve as a big body to clog up lanes to the basket and could definitely help improve Miami’s defense.
Bjelica would become a major addition to the Heat’s offense. The 6-foot-10 forward is averaging 12.2 points, 6.3 rebounds and 2.7 assists in 28.2 minutes per game this season.
He’s also shooting a blistering 43.4 percent from beyond the arc in the 2019-20 campaign.
Interestingly, the Heat and Kings will face off against one another this Friday, just one day after the trade deadline will pass.
If a trade does in fact take place between the two clubs, that upcoming game would certainly serve as an odd reunion for the players involved.