- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Video: Zaire Wade does his best LeBron James impersonation on the basketball court
- Report: Miami Heat likely to look for replacement for Dewayne Dedmon if he explores free agency
- Report: Joe Johnson ‘intrigued’ by Miami Heat, likes Jimmy Butler’s role with team
- Report: Bucks aimed great deal of frustration at Mike Budenholzer after they lost to Heat in last year’s playoffs
- League executives and scouts agree that the Miami Heat will be the toughest out in the play-in tournament
- Erik Spoelstra vows to play Udonis Haslem before season ends: ‘I’m going to make it happen’
Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: April 14, 2021
The Miami Heat are reportedly keeping an eye on free agent Isaiah Thomas.
Isaiah Thomas has received interest from multiple teams after not re-signing with #Pelicans, source tells @HoopAnalysisNet. Among teams to watch for him are the #Heat, #Bucks, and #Celtics. pic.twitter.com/T3yXGnAu9i
— Evan Massey (@massey_evan) April 14, 2021
Thomas, 32, recently concluded a short stint with the New Orleans Pelicans.
The point guard appeared in three contests for the Pelicans. He put up 7.7 points, 1.7 assists and 1.3 boards in 16.0 minutes per game this season.
Although Thomas averaged very few points for the Pelicans this season, he has great credibility as a scorer and veteran in the league. He has career averages of 18.1 points, 4.9 assists and 2.4 boards per game.
The Heat hold a 28-26 record this season.