- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
Report: Pat Riley and Miami Heat as ‘aggressive as any team’ in pursuit of Jimmy Butler
- Updated: September 23, 2018
The Miami Heat have remained fairly quiet throughout the course of the 2018 NBA offseason, but that could all change very soon.
So far, Pat Riley and Miami have been as aggressive as any team in pursuit of a Jimmy Butler trade with Minnesota, league sources tell ESPN. Ownership still prefers to find a deal by early this week, sources said.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) September 23, 2018
It’s not news that the Heat have been interested in Butler since he’s become available, but it is interesting to see that the Heat are starting to become one of the favorites to land the four-time NBA All-Star.
Per the tweet, it seems the Wolves are looking to move Butler as soon as a viable deal is sent their way.
Only time will tell whether or not the Heat are able to make the most attractive offer and get the deal one.