- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Report: Pat Riley and Miami Heat as ‘aggressive as any team’ in pursuit of Jimmy Butler
- Updated: September 23, 2018
The Miami Heat have remained fairly quiet throughout the course of the 2018 NBA offseason, but that could all change very soon.
So far, Pat Riley and Miami have been as aggressive as any team in pursuit of a Jimmy Butler trade with Minnesota, league sources tell ESPN. Ownership still prefers to find a deal by early this week, sources said.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) September 23, 2018
It’s not news that the Heat have been interested in Butler since he’s become available, but it is interesting to see that the Heat are starting to become one of the favorites to land the four-time NBA All-Star.
Per the tweet, it seems the Wolves are looking to move Butler as soon as a viable deal is sent their way.
Only time will tell whether or not the Heat are able to make the most attractive offer and get the deal one.