- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Report: Pat Riley and Miami Heat as ‘aggressive as any team’ in pursuit of Jimmy Butler
- Updated: September 23, 2018
The Miami Heat have remained fairly quiet throughout the course of the 2018 NBA offseason, but that could all change very soon.
So far, Pat Riley and Miami have been as aggressive as any team in pursuit of a Jimmy Butler trade with Minnesota, league sources tell ESPN. Ownership still prefers to find a deal by early this week, sources said.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) September 23, 2018
It’s not news that the Heat have been interested in Butler since he’s become available, but it is interesting to see that the Heat are starting to become one of the favorites to land the four-time NBA All-Star.
Per the tweet, it seems the Wolves are looking to move Butler as soon as a viable deal is sent their way.
Only time will tell whether or not the Heat are able to make the most attractive offer and get the deal one.