- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Goran Dragic explains what Miami Heat backcourt must do now with Victor Oladipo out for season
- Miami Heat news: Victor Oladipo to have season-ending surgery
- Duncan Robinson celebrates Tyler Herro’s triumphant return to being ‘killer’ for Miami Heat
Report: Luol Deng Could Miss Multiple Games with Hamstring Injury
- Updated: November 27, 2015
The news came via a report from Ira Winderman of The Sun Sentinel, who indicated that Deng also gave no timetable on exactly when he would return:
“Just going to go day by day,” Deng said. “I really can’t tell you if I’m going to play next game or not.”
Deng first injured the hamstring during the third quarter of a November 21 victory against the Philadelphia 76ers. He sat out Wednesday night’s loss at Detroit after playing in a home victory against the Knicks two nights earlier.
At the team’s Friday shootaround, Deng spoke about the timeline for the decision:
“We decided this morning,” remarked Deng. “We’ve just got to keep taking it day by day, like I said before. It still doesn’t feel right.”
After the Knicks game, the Heat will return home for a Monday night clash against the Boston Celtics.
Prior to these two games, Deng had started in all 13 Heat contests this season. During his first season with the team last year, he missed 10 games during the team’s injury-plagued campaign that saw them put 31 different starting units on the court.