- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
Report: Luol Deng Could Miss Multiple Games with Hamstring Injury
- Updated: November 27, 2015
The news came via a report from Ira Winderman of The Sun Sentinel, who indicated that Deng also gave no timetable on exactly when he would return:
“Just going to go day by day,” Deng said. “I really can’t tell you if I’m going to play next game or not.”
Deng first injured the hamstring during the third quarter of a November 21 victory against the Philadelphia 76ers. He sat out Wednesday night’s loss at Detroit after playing in a home victory against the Knicks two nights earlier.
At the team’s Friday shootaround, Deng spoke about the timeline for the decision:
“We decided this morning,” remarked Deng. “We’ve just got to keep taking it day by day, like I said before. It still doesn’t feel right.”
After the Knicks game, the Heat will return home for a Monday night clash against the Boston Celtics.
Prior to these two games, Deng had started in all 13 Heat contests this season. During his first season with the team last year, he missed 10 games during the team’s injury-plagued campaign that saw them put 31 different starting units on the court.