- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
Report: Jimmy Butler Showed Incredible Bond With Miami Heat Teammates With Selfless Birthday Act
- Updated: September 18, 2020
Monday was his 31st birthday, and instead of making it about him, Butler made it about his teammates.
Jimmy Butler bought his teammates a gourmet dinner for his own birthday Monday.
His chef prepared it.
Jimmy dislikes his birthday so he had his @MiamiHEAT teammates come in,get the delicious food,take it to their rooms and eat. “I love y’all..let’s get this ring”.#HEATTwitter
— MarkJonesESPN (@MarkJonesESPN) September 18, 2020
Thanks to Butler’s arrival, the Heat have emerged once again as title contenders.
The former Marquette University star is perfect for the Heat culture that was originally fostered by team president Pat Riley.
Butler’s confrontational leadership style was feared and criticized in the past, but in Miami it has not just been accepted, it’s been embraced.
His penchant for dominating in crunch time has put the Heat two wins away from a trip to the NBA Finals.
It was Butler’s heroics that carried them past the Milwaukee Bucks and has now helped them take a 2-0 series lead over the Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals.