- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
- Bam Adebayo issues strong message to ‘switch that narrative’ of Jimmy Butler calling out Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat big man remembers Dwyane Wade displaying Michael ‘Jordan-esque’ tendencies early in career
- Report: Miami Heat expect Victor Oladipo to return from knee injury this season
- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Updated: March 2, 2021
"I don't think it's any secret in the league Victor Oladipo has a desire to play in Miami. He'd like to go there in free agency. They're going to have cap space, so that may happen."
– Brian Windhorst pic.twitter.com/QrATjw5hQl
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) March 2, 2021
Oladipo, 28, is an unrestricted free agent at the end of the 2020-21 season.
He was traded by the Indiana Pacers earlier this season to Houston in the blockbuster deal that sent James Harden to the Brooklyn Nets.
In addition to that, Miami could free up even more space by declining the team options of a number of players currently on the roster.
Adding Oladipo would likely help the Heat solidify their spot as contenders in the Eastern Conference.
Miami made the NBA Finals last season, but it struggled out of the gate during the 2020-21 campaign.
This season, Oladipo is averaging 19.4 points, 5.1 rebounds and 4.5 assists per game in 23 games.