- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
Report: Houston Rockets planning to sign Alonzo Mourning’s son Trey
- Updated: December 15, 2020
— Kelly Iko (@KellyIkoNBA) December 16, 2020
The younger Mourning played at Georgetown University just like his father.
However, he wasn’t able to land on an NBA team’s roster last season. Instead, the younger Mourning played for the Sioux Falls Skyforce during the 2019-20 season.
In 36 games for the Skyforce, the 23-year-old Mourning put up 5.6 points and 2.8 rebounds per game.
Now, he will join a Rockets team in the midst of much drama.
The Rockets are weighing their future with disgruntled superstar James Harden still on the roster. Although the Rockets are reportedly ready to move on from the former MVP, they’ve had trouble finding a suitable trade partner.