- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Updated: December 1, 2020
If Antetokounmpo re-signs with the Milwaukee Bucks or lands with another team, the Heat may know exactly what they’ll do.
According to Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald, Washington Wizards guard Bradley Beal will be in Miami’s crosshairs.
“If Giannis Antetokounmpo signs a max extension with the Bucks, Washington guard Bradley Beal becomes the No. 1 Heat target if or when he becomes available,” Jackson wrote. “The Heat’s interest remains very high, according to a source with direct knowledge.”
Over the last few years, Beal’s name has been frequently mentioned in trade rumors. The John Wall and Beal duo in Washington has failed to live up to expectations leading to constant speculation about the futures of the two stars.
Although Beal has maintained that he doesn’t want out of Washington, the consensus seems to be that it will only be a matter of time before he is traded elsewhere.