- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Updated: December 1, 2020
If Antetokounmpo re-signs with the Milwaukee Bucks or lands with another team, the Heat may know exactly what they’ll do.
According to Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald, Washington Wizards guard Bradley Beal will be in Miami’s crosshairs.
“If Giannis Antetokounmpo signs a max extension with the Bucks, Washington guard Bradley Beal becomes the No. 1 Heat target if or when he becomes available,” Jackson wrote. “The Heat’s interest remains very high, according to a source with direct knowledge.”
Over the last few years, Beal’s name has been frequently mentioned in trade rumors. The John Wall and Beal duo in Washington has failed to live up to expectations leading to constant speculation about the futures of the two stars.
Although Beal has maintained that he doesn’t want out of Washington, the consensus seems to be that it will only be a matter of time before he is traded elsewhere.