- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
Report: Miami Heat ‘would hang the phone up’ if Bam Adebayo was asked for in trade
- Updated: October 26, 2020
In fact, Miami essentially considers its rising star untouchable, according to The Athletic’s Zach Harper.
“Adebayo is pretty much off the board,” Harper wrote. “A league source tells The Athletic that the Heat ‘would hang the phone up with F-bombs ringing through the disconnected call’ if someone demanded Adebayo in a deal.”
It seems like Adebayo’s future will be in Miami.
The University of Kentucky product is entering the final year of his rookie contract, but it looks like Miami has no intention of letting him walk.
Adebayo was a first-time All-Star this past season.
He showed monumental improvement across the board, averaging career-highs in points (15.9), rebounds (10.2), assists (5.1) and blocks (1.3) per game.
The Heat have a solid star duo in Adebayo and Jimmy Butler, and they have plenty of depth around them as well.
Heat fans can rest assured that Adebayo will be in South Beach for the long haul.