- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
- Ja Morant expresses no sympathy for Miami Heat having to play 8 games in 12 days
- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
Report: Miami Heat will ‘aggressively pursue’ LaMarcus Aldridge if bought out by Spurs
- Updated: March 15, 2021
The Miami Heat reportedly will aggressively pursue San Antonio Spurs forward LaMarcus Aldridge if he gets bought out.
Heat will aggressively pursue if this comes to pass https://t.co/ajqlVoiyfa
— Five Reasons Sports Network (@5ReasonsSports) March 15, 2021
Aldridge and the Spurs are working towards a mutual parting of ways, but it remains unclear if the Heat will be able to find a trade for the veteran forward.
A seven-time All-Star, Aldridge has taken a smaller role this season, as he has played just 25.9 minutes per game after playing 33.1 minutes per game last season.
He would help fill a hole for Miami at power forward alongside Bam Adebayo.
On the year, Aldridge is averaging 13.7 points, 4.5 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game.