- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Miami Heat Rumors: Shabazz Unfollows LeBron and Deletes Tweets
- Updated: July 14, 2014
As we all know, Mr. Shabazz Napier was highly touted by LeBron James coming out of the highly anticipated 2014 NBA draft. So highly touted, that Pat Riley met with multiple teams and was able to pull the trigger on Napier.
My favorite player in the draft! #Napier
As a matter of fact, James was so fond of Napier, that he even became his first follower after the draft in the Twitter social sphere.
— Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) June 27, 2014
Well, after the announcement of LeBron’s recent homecoming, it looks like Napier has not shared this sentiment, at all. Immediately after James’ decision, Napier followed up by deleting LeBron from his follower list and deleting all the tweets that were directed at him from King James. Yes, we know, “Why are you making such a big deal about this?” We’re not, and we know it’s petty. But we get just as bored during the off-season as you guys do.