- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
Miami Heat Rumors: Shabazz Unfollows LeBron and Deletes Tweets
- Updated: July 14, 2014
As we all know, Mr. Shabazz Napier was highly touted by LeBron James coming out of the highly anticipated 2014 NBA draft. So highly touted, that Pat Riley met with multiple teams and was able to pull the trigger on Napier.
My favorite player in the draft! #Napier
As a matter of fact, James was so fond of Napier, that he even became his first follower after the draft in the Twitter social sphere.
— Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) June 27, 2014
Well, after the announcement of LeBron’s recent homecoming, it looks like Napier has not shared this sentiment, at all. Immediately after James’ decision, Napier followed up by deleting LeBron from his follower list and deleting all the tweets that were directed at him from King James. Yes, we know, “Why are you making such a big deal about this?” We’re not, and we know it’s petty. But we get just as bored during the off-season as you guys do.