- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
Miami Heat Rumors: Shabazz Unfollows LeBron and Deletes Tweets
- Updated: July 14, 2014
As we all know, Mr. Shabazz Napier was highly touted by LeBron James coming out of the highly anticipated 2014 NBA draft. So highly touted, that Pat Riley met with multiple teams and was able to pull the trigger on Napier.
My favorite player in the draft! #Napier
As a matter of fact, James was so fond of Napier, that he even became his first follower after the draft in the Twitter social sphere.
— Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) June 27, 2014
Well, after the announcement of LeBron’s recent homecoming, it looks like Napier has not shared this sentiment, at all. Immediately after James’ decision, Napier followed up by deleting LeBron from his follower list and deleting all the tweets that were directed at him from King James. Yes, we know, “Why are you making such a big deal about this?” We’re not, and we know it’s petty. But we get just as bored during the off-season as you guys do.