- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
Miami Heat rumors: Kelly Olynyk expected to opt into player option by Thursday deadline
- Updated: November 15, 2020
Olynyk has a $13.6 million option for next season. He has until Thursday to decide whether or not he will opt in to remain with the Heat.
Kelly Olynyk's option deadline is 5pm Thursday, for Heat fans who may be wondering.
He is expected to opt-in, but technically has until Thursday to decide.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) November 15, 2020
Olynyk’s decision to opt in could certainly affect Miami’s plans this offseason in free agency.
Miami certainly could trade Olynyk, but it may be hard given his high cap number.
Olynyk’s decision could make it hard for the Heat to bring back center Meyers Leonard next season.
Last year, Olynyk appeared in 67 games for the Heat during the regular season and started nine.
He finished the year averaging 8.2 points, 4.6 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game.