- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
- Bam Adebayo makes epic announcement after he officially signs extension with Miami Heat
- Pat Riley speaks out on Bam Adebayo officially signing 5-year, max rookie contract
- Dwyane Wade recounts him and Jimmy Butler losing $50K to Rajon Rondo, other teammates while gambling
- Precious Achiuwa reveals he was ‘probably the biggest’ Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo fan last season
Miami Heat Rumors: Heat to Target Kevin Durant and LeBron James in Offseason
- Updated: May 17, 2016
Now that the Miami Heat’s crazy season is over, the most compelling time of the year is starting to take shape: the offseason. In addition to planning on re-signing Dwyane Wade and Hassan Whiteside, the Heat have even bigger thoughts in mind.
“They expect to have in excess of $30 million in cap space, $30 million-plus in this offseason. They are going to chase Kevin Durant unless the Cavaliers win in the Finals and LeBron James decides he wants to move on and possibly come back to Miami. They are going to take care of those priorities first. Obviously, they’re going to try to re-sign Hassan Whiteside, but Dwyane Wade is clearly in their plans.”
It might sound crazy, and very unlikely, but Heat fans know when Pat Riley is running the show, nothing is out of the question. Here comes the Heat’s 2016 offseason.