- Report: Ben Simmons Has Been Training With Dwyane Wade in Los Angeles
- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
Miami Heat Rumors: Heat to Explore Acquiring Andre Iguodala
- Updated: December 10, 2019
The Miami Heat may be 17-6, but it looks like their front office isn’t going to simply stand pat with their current roster.
According to a recent report, the Heat will look to explore acquiring swingman Andre Iguodala.
— Greg Leif Sylvander (@GregSylvander) December 10, 2019
Iguodala had spent the previous six seasons on the Golden State Warriors, making five straight trips to the NBA Finals. He was a key sixth man, who provided defense, ball-handling and transition buckets.
With the Warriors trailing 2-1 in the 2015 NBA Finals, Warriors head coach Steve Kerr inserted Iguodala into the starting lineup for Game 4. That move led to three straight wins and the NBA title, resulting in Iguodala becoming one of the few role players ever to win Finals MVP honors.
He was traded to the Memphis Grizzlies this past summer, but hasn’t played for them, as he’s looking to be moved to another team.
Although Iguodala is nearing his 36th birthday, he may have plenty left in the tank for one more championship run later this season.