- Miami Heat News: Biscayne Boulevard to Be Renamed Dwyane Wade Boulevard
- Dwyane Wade Dedicates Social Media Post to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Udonis Haslem May Return Next Season to Continue to Mentor Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade Details Troubling Childhood Moment When Cop Put Gun to His Head
- Dwyane Wade Sends Sincere Message to LeBron James at Retirement Ceremony
- Cardi B Emphatically Defends Dwyane Wade’s Transgender Child Zaya
- Video: Hardcore Miami Heat Fans Name Son After Dwyane Wade
- Dwyane Wade Reveals Most Important Thing Kobe Bryant Ever Told Him at Retirement Ceremony
- Miami Heat News: Miami-Dade County Declares Feb. 22 Dwyane Wade Day
- Video: Miami Heat Officially Retire Dwyane Wade’s No. 3 Jersey at American Airlines Arena
Miami Heat Rumors: Heat to Explore Acquiring Andre Iguodala
- Updated: December 10, 2019
The Miami Heat may be 17-6, but it looks like their front office isn’t going to simply stand pat with their current roster.
According to a recent report, the Heat will look to explore acquiring swingman Andre Iguodala.
— Greg Leif Sylvander (@GregSylvander) December 10, 2019
Iguodala had spent the previous six seasons on the Golden State Warriors, making five straight trips to the NBA Finals. He was a key sixth man, who provided defense, ball-handling and transition buckets.
With the Warriors trailing 2-1 in the 2015 NBA Finals, Warriors head coach Steve Kerr inserted Iguodala into the starting lineup for Game 4. That move led to three straight wins and the NBA title, resulting in Iguodala becoming one of the few role players ever to win Finals MVP honors.
He was traded to the Memphis Grizzlies this past summer, but hasn’t played for them, as he’s looking to be moved to another team.
Although Iguodala is nearing his 36th birthday, he may have plenty left in the tank for one more championship run later this season.