- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
Miami Heat Rumors: Heat to Explore Acquiring Andre Iguodala
- Updated: December 10, 2019
The Miami Heat may be 17-6, but it looks like their front office isn’t going to simply stand pat with their current roster.
According to a recent report, the Heat will look to explore acquiring swingman Andre Iguodala.
— Greg Leif Sylvander (@GregSylvander) December 10, 2019
Iguodala had spent the previous six seasons on the Golden State Warriors, making five straight trips to the NBA Finals. He was a key sixth man, who provided defense, ball-handling and transition buckets.
With the Warriors trailing 2-1 in the 2015 NBA Finals, Warriors head coach Steve Kerr inserted Iguodala into the starting lineup for Game 4. That move led to three straight wins and the NBA title, resulting in Iguodala becoming one of the few role players ever to win Finals MVP honors.
He was traded to the Memphis Grizzlies this past summer, but hasn’t played for them, as he’s looking to be moved to another team.
Although Iguodala is nearing his 36th birthday, he may have plenty left in the tank for one more championship run later this season.