- LeBron Says He Was ‘Scared as S—‘ When He Returned to Cleveland After Joining Heat
- Gabrielle Union Reveals When She Finds Dwyane Wade at His ‘Sexiest’
- Chris Bosh: ‘Playing With LeBron Was Like Buying a Ferrari’
- Report: Miami Heat Players Look Forward to Practice Because of Jimmy Butler
- Report: ‘3 Other Events’ Involving Dion Waiters Haven’t Been Reported
- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
Miami Heat Rumors: Heat Interested in Power Forward Carlos Boozer
- Updated: July 1, 2015
As the 2015 NBA free agency period kicked off earlier this morning, the Miami Heat have shown an aggressive pursuit in re-signing players on their current roster.
However, adding a veteran player in the frontcourt for bench depth is an area that could very well be addressed, as the Heat are rumored to have interested in former Los Angeles Lakers power forward Carlos Boozer.
Carlos Boozer has received interest today from Spurs, Lakers, Heat and Clippers, sources told ESPN.
— Jeff Goodman (@GoodmanESPN) July 1, 2015
Boozer, who is a 13-year veteran in the NBA and two-time All-Star, would be a great addition to a Heat team that has been at the bottom of the league for the past few years in terms of rebounding efficiency.
In his lone year for the Lakers during the 2014-15 season, Boozer primarily sustained a bench role but put up solid numbers. In 71 games (26 starts), the power forward averaged 11.8 points and 6.8 rebounds in only 23.8 minutes per game.