- Miami Heat news: Bam Adebayo signs endorsement deal with Jordan Brand
- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
Miami Heat Rumors: Gordon Hayward Could Sign With Heat in Free Agency
- Updated: March 30, 2017
The 27-year-old Hayward is set to become an unrestricted free agent this July and there are reportedly “whispers” that his first choice is the Heat.
Hayward is in the prime of his career, averaging 21.8 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 3.5 assists per game this season.
The Heat will have max-level cap room this summer, however they can only offer the swingman a four-year deal with five percent yearly raises. On the other hand, the Jazz can offer a five-year deal with eight percent yearly raises.
Whether Hayward signs with the team or not, Heat president Pat Riley is expected to make a big splash this summer in free agency with the expected clearing of Chris Bosh’s salary from the team’s cap.