- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
Miami Heat Rumors: Gordon Hayward Could Sign With Heat in Free Agency
- Updated: March 30, 2017
The 27-year-old Hayward is set to become an unrestricted free agent this July and there are reportedly “whispers” that his first choice is the Heat.
Hayward is in the prime of his career, averaging 21.8 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 3.5 assists per game this season.
The Heat will have max-level cap room this summer, however they can only offer the swingman a four-year deal with five percent yearly raises. On the other hand, the Jazz can offer a five-year deal with eight percent yearly raises.
Whether Hayward signs with the team or not, Heat president Pat Riley is expected to make a big splash this summer in free agency with the expected clearing of Chris Bosh’s salary from the team’s cap.