- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Miami Heat Rumors: Gordon Hayward Could Sign With Heat in Free Agency
- Updated: March 30, 2017
The 27-year-old Hayward is set to become an unrestricted free agent this July and there are reportedly “whispers” that his first choice is the Heat.
Hayward is in the prime of his career, averaging 21.8 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 3.5 assists per game this season.
The Heat will have max-level cap room this summer, however they can only offer the swingman a four-year deal with five percent yearly raises. On the other hand, the Jazz can offer a five-year deal with eight percent yearly raises.
Whether Hayward signs with the team or not, Heat president Pat Riley is expected to make a big splash this summer in free agency with the expected clearing of Chris Bosh’s salary from the team’s cap.