- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Report: Miami Heat Interested in Signing Dynamic Wing to Exhibit 10 Contract
- Updated: August 15, 2019
The Heat expressed interest in signing Tucker to an Exhibit 10 contract, which includes an invitation to training camp, where Tucker could earn a two-way contract, as well as a $50,000 guarantee.
Jackson also noted that the 21-year-old’s preference was to sign a two-way contract with the Heat, something the team didn’t offer him.
The Charlotte, N.C. native spent the first two seasons of his college career at Florida Gulf Coast University before transferring to the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. At Little Rock, where he spent one season, he thrived, averaging 20.3 points, 6.7 rebounds, and 1.8 assists per game while shooting 41.1 percent from three.
Tucker went undrafted during the 2019 NBA Draft and played for the Milwaukee Bucks in Summer League, averaging 10.2 points and 3.6 rebounds on 43.0 percent shooting from the field. He is known for his athleticism and ability to shoot the ball.
Tucker could eventually decide to bet on himself and take the Exhibit 10 contract and try to impress the Heat enough to the point where they offer him a two-way contract.
Should the Heat eventually decide to give him the contract that he wants, he could turn into another one of their developmental projects that they’ve become known for.