- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
Report: Miami Heat Interested in Signing Dynamic Wing to Exhibit 10 Contract
- Updated: August 15, 2019
The Heat expressed interest in signing Tucker to an Exhibit 10 contract, which includes an invitation to training camp, where Tucker could earn a two-way contract, as well as a $50,000 guarantee.
Jackson also noted that the 21-year-old’s preference was to sign a two-way contract with the Heat, something the team didn’t offer him.
The Charlotte, N.C. native spent the first two seasons of his college career at Florida Gulf Coast University before transferring to the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. At Little Rock, where he spent one season, he thrived, averaging 20.3 points, 6.7 rebounds, and 1.8 assists per game while shooting 41.1 percent from three.
Tucker went undrafted during the 2019 NBA Draft and played for the Milwaukee Bucks in Summer League, averaging 10.2 points and 3.6 rebounds on 43.0 percent shooting from the field. He is known for his athleticism and ability to shoot the ball.
Tucker could eventually decide to bet on himself and take the Exhibit 10 contract and try to impress the Heat enough to the point where they offer him a two-way contract.
Should the Heat eventually decide to give him the contract that he wants, he could turn into another one of their developmental projects that they’ve become known for.