- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
Report: Miami Heat See Jimmy Butler as ‘Son’ of Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem
- Updated: August 20, 2020
Butler, 30, was acquired by the Heat through a multiteam trade.
He signed a four-year, $142 million contract with the Heat last summer and has provided everything the Heat anticipated from him.
The five-time All-Star put up 19.9 points, 6.7 rebounds and 6.0 assists per game this regular season. He led the Heat to the No. 5 seed in the Eastern Conference.
Of course, Butler and Wade played together during the 2016-17 season on the Chicago Bulls. Now, Butler is competing alongside Haslem.
Both Wade and Haslem have alluded to Butler’s unique personality, though they love what he brings to Miami.
The Heat are in the midst of a first-round battle with the Indiana Pacers. Butler guided the Heat to a dominant Game 1 victory over the Pacers with 28 points, four assists, four steals and two blocks.