- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
Jimmy Butler Explains Why He Started Talking Trash to Indiana Pacers Coach in Game 1
- Updated: August 18, 2020
After the win, the Heat star claimed that a Pacers coach was “yapping” at him on the court throughout the game.
— Will Manso (@WillManso) August 18, 2020
Butler was visibly fired up after a steal that led to a fast-break dunk. He screamed after flushing the ball through the hoop.
— Rob Perez (@WorldWideWob) August 18, 2020
The five-time All-Star is arguably the most important player for the Heat if they want to make a deep playoff run, which starts with taking down the Pacers.
Butler showed that he is up to the task on Tuesday, scoring 28 points on 8-of-15 shooting. He also added four assists, four steals and three rebounds.
The Heat and Pacers will square off again on Thursday at 1 p.m. EST from the Orlando, Fla. bubble as they look to extend their series lead to 2-0.