- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Miami Heat Rumors: Heat Have ‘Heavy Interest’ in Wizards Guard Bradley Beal
- Updated: January 17, 2019
With the trade deadline just three weeks away, Miami has made it known that the franchise is looking for top-tier talent.
One big name that continues to pop up in conjunction with the Heat is Washington Wizards guard Bradley Beal.
“Wizards guard Bradley Beal continues to be a player the Heat are circling back to with heavy interest, according to a source,” wrote Sylvander. “Washington’s asking price thus far appears astronomically high and likely too steep, but Miami considers Beal a frontline star with upside.”
Currently, the Heat are struggling to carve out roles for multiple talented players including Dion Waiters and Wayne Ellington, so it’s not unimaginable that they could be used as trade pieces in a deal with the Wizards.
— theScore (@theScore) January 16, 2019
However, that “astronomically high” asking price would likely also include multiple first-round draft picks and those are assets Miami will likely be reluctant to part with.
It may be worth it to get Beal though. The 25-year-old is having his best season yet, averaging 24.8 points, 5.0 assists, 5.0 rebounds, and 1.3 steals. He could be a huge boon for a Heat team on the rise.
If Miami truly is in the running for a star player like Beal, deadline day on Feb. 7 could be a fascinating one.