- Bam Adebayo explains huge role he played in convincing Miami Heat to draft Tyler Herro
- NBA Twitter erupts after Tyler Herro’s monster Game 4 performance vs. Boston Celtics
- Bam Adebayo shares update on wrist injury suffered in Game 4, gives status for Game 5
- Tyler Herro has incredible message for Jimmy Butler as Miami Heat prepare to advance to NBA Finals
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade responds to possibility of taking over for Pat Riley
- Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics Game 4 live stream: Watch NBA playoffs online and on TV
- Dwyane Wade explains why Miami Heat rookie Tyler Herro has that ‘it’ factor
- Udonis Haslem unveils fascinating story, credits Jae Crowder’s father for his NBA career
- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
Report: Kendrick Nunn to Be Replaced in Starting Lineup vs. Indiana Pacers
- Updated: August 17, 2020
— Heat Nation (@HeatNationCom) August 17, 2020
The changes will be a shift from the regular season numbers, which saw Nunn in the starting lineup for all of his 67 contests and Dragic start in just three of his 59 games.
The decision to shift the roles of the two players is likely a nod to the 34-year-old Dragic and his 12 years of NBA experience, which include three seasons of playoff competition.
The Heat will have to win four different postseason series to capture their first NBA title since 2013, a process that will span nearly two months. That means playing in pressure games over an extended period, a mindset that’s presumably more suited to Dragic.
Both players put up similar numbers during the regular season, with Dragic averaging 28.2 minutes per game off the bench. During his time on the court, he averaged 16.2 points, 5.1 assists and 3.2 rebounds per contest.
For the 25-year-old Nunn, he made a quick transition from unsigned free agent to starter for the Heat averaging 15.3 points, 3.3 assists and 2.7 rebounds per game.
Things get underway for the Heat on Tuesday afternoon at 4 p.m. EST, when they take on the Indiana Pacers.