- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Report: Warriors and Heat Have Better Shot at Landing Giannis Antetokounmpo Than Raptors
- Updated: June 9, 2020
The Miami Heat will absolutely chase Milwaukee Bucks reigning MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo in the summer of 2021.
While some critics believe it’s a pipe dream for the Heat to land Antetokounmpo, sports pundit Chris Broussard believes Miami has a solid chance.
— First Things First (@FTFonFS1) June 9, 2020
Antetokounmpo, 25, is expected to be the best available free agent of the class of 2021.
Last season, the transcendent talent took home his first MVP award after an amazing campaign.
However, the All-Star is outdoing himself and impressing everyone again this year. Antetokounmpo is averaging 29.6 points, 13.7 boards and 5.8 assists per game this season.
Furthermore, his production has the Bucks with the best record in the league.
If the Bucks aren’t able to show Antetokounmpo they can win a title in the next year or two, they may be in serious jeopardy of losing the international standout.
The 2019-20 season is set to resume on July 31.