- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Boston Celtics consider not drafting Jimmy Butler ‘most painful miss’ in recent history
- Tyler Herro ranks above LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry and Kawhi Leonard after Game 4
- Report: Boston Celtics front office let out ‘collective moan’ when Miami Heat drafted Tyler Herro
- Bam Adebayo explains huge role he played in convincing Miami Heat to draft Tyler Herro
- NBA Twitter erupts after Tyler Herro’s monster Game 4 performance vs. Boston Celtics
- Bam Adebayo shares update on wrist injury suffered in Game 4, gives status for Game 5
Report: Warriors and Heat Have Better Shot at Landing Giannis Antetokounmpo Than Raptors
- Updated: June 9, 2020
The Miami Heat will absolutely chase Milwaukee Bucks reigning MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo in the summer of 2021.
While some critics believe it’s a pipe dream for the Heat to land Antetokounmpo, sports pundit Chris Broussard believes Miami has a solid chance.
— First Things First (@FTFonFS1) June 9, 2020
Antetokounmpo, 25, is expected to be the best available free agent of the class of 2021.
Last season, the transcendent talent took home his first MVP award after an amazing campaign.
However, the All-Star is outdoing himself and impressing everyone again this year. Antetokounmpo is averaging 29.6 points, 13.7 boards and 5.8 assists per game this season.
Furthermore, his production has the Bucks with the best record in the league.
If the Bucks aren’t able to show Antetokounmpo they can win a title in the next year or two, they may be in serious jeopardy of losing the international standout.
The 2019-20 season is set to resume on July 31.