- Video: Bam Adebayo pissed at Dwyane Wade for taking forever to respond to texts
- Dwyane Wade: ‘If you don’t like D. Rose, something is wrong with you’
- Miami Heat release crucial injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Boston Celtics
- Victor Oladipo issues emphatic 1-word response to Russell Westbrook becoming all-time triple-double leader
- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
Report: Warriors and Heat Have Better Shot at Landing Giannis Antetokounmpo Than Raptors
- Updated: June 9, 2020
While some critics believe it’s a pipe dream for the Heat to land Antetokounmpo, sports pundit Chris Broussard believes Miami has a solid chance.
— First Things First (@FTFonFS1) June 9, 2020
Antetokounmpo, 25, is expected to be the best available free agent of the class of 2021.
Last season, the transcendent talent took home his first MVP award after an amazing campaign.
However, the All-Star is outdoing himself and impressing everyone again this year. Antetokounmpo is averaging 29.6 points, 13.7 boards and 5.8 assists per game this season.
Furthermore, his production has the Bucks with the best record in the league.
If the Bucks aren’t able to show Antetokounmpo they can win a title in the next year or two, they may be in serious jeopardy of losing the international standout.
The 2019-20 season is set to resume on July 31.