- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
Report: Warriors and Heat Have Better Shot at Landing Giannis Antetokounmpo Than Raptors
- Updated: June 9, 2020
While some critics believe it’s a pipe dream for the Heat to land Antetokounmpo, sports pundit Chris Broussard believes Miami has a solid chance.
— First Things First (@FTFonFS1) June 9, 2020
Antetokounmpo, 25, is expected to be the best available free agent of the class of 2021.
Last season, the transcendent talent took home his first MVP award after an amazing campaign.
However, the All-Star is outdoing himself and impressing everyone again this year. Antetokounmpo is averaging 29.6 points, 13.7 boards and 5.8 assists per game this season.
Furthermore, his production has the Bucks with the best record in the league.
If the Bucks aren’t able to show Antetokounmpo they can win a title in the next year or two, they may be in serious jeopardy of losing the international standout.
The 2019-20 season is set to resume on July 31.