- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
Report: Boston Celtics Offer Major Update on Gordon Hayward’s Availability for Series vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: September 12, 2020
Boston Celtics head coach Brad Stevens provided a huge update on the status of star forward Gordon Hayward ahead of the Celtics’ playoff series against the Miami Heat.
Hayward, who has been sidelined with a serious right ankle sprain, is expected to be available in the Eastern Conference Finals.
— gary washburn (@GwashburnGlobe) September 12, 2020
During the regular season, Hayward averaged 17.5 points, 6.7 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game. Adding him to an already dangerous Celtics roster should make for an extremely competitive series.
The Celtics advanced to the Eastern Conference Finals after taking down the Toronto Raptors in Game 7 of their second-round series on Friday.
Miami, on the other hand, cruised past the top-seeded Milwaukee Bucks, winning their series in five games.
The Heat were 1-2 against the Celtics during the 2019-20 regular season.