- Bam Adebayo explains huge role he played in convincing Miami Heat to draft Tyler Herro
- NBA Twitter erupts after Tyler Herro’s monster Game 4 performance vs. Boston Celtics
- Bam Adebayo shares update on wrist injury suffered in Game 4, gives status for Game 5
- Tyler Herro has incredible message for Jimmy Butler as Miami Heat prepare to advance to NBA Finals
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade responds to possibility of taking over for Pat Riley
- Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics Game 4 live stream: Watch NBA playoffs online and on TV
- Dwyane Wade explains why Miami Heat rookie Tyler Herro has that ‘it’ factor
- Udonis Haslem unveils fascinating story, credits Jae Crowder’s father for his NBA career
- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
Report: Boston Celtics Offer Major Update on Gordon Hayward’s Availability for Series vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: September 12, 2020
Boston Celtics head coach Brad Stevens provided a huge update on the status of star forward Gordon Hayward ahead of the Celtics’ playoff series against the Miami Heat.
Hayward, who has been sidelined with a serious right ankle sprain, is expected to be available in the Eastern Conference Finals.
— gary washburn (@GwashburnGlobe) September 12, 2020
During the regular season, Hayward averaged 17.5 points, 6.7 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game. Adding him to an already dangerous Celtics roster should make for an extremely competitive series.
The Celtics advanced to the Eastern Conference Finals after taking down the Toronto Raptors in Game 7 of their second-round series on Friday.
Miami, on the other hand, cruised past the top-seeded Milwaukee Bucks, winning their series in five games.
The Heat were 1-2 against the Celtics during the 2019-20 regular season.