- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Updated: May 13, 2020
The Miami Heat opened up their practice facility on Wednesday.
According to Ramona Shelburne of ESPN.com, 12 players from the Heat participated in socially-distanced workouts.
The Miami Heat were able to open their practice facility today, according to sources. 12 players went in for voluntary, socially distanced workouts.
— Ramona Shelburne (@ramonashelburne) May 13, 2020
The NBA immediately suspended the 2019-20 season after Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert tested positive for the novel coronavirus back in March.
In the days following the major announcement, several players from multiple different teams also contracted the virus. Furthermore, the virus exploded all over the country.
As a result, the NBA has been out of commission for over two months. Yet, despite major health concerns, most players are eager to get back to action.
The Heat are fourth in the Eastern Conference at the moment. Before the deadly halted the season, the team was adjusting to integrating newcomers Andre Iguodala, Jae Crowder and Solomon Hill to the squad.
While the sample size is small, the Heat are primed to be one of the contenders in the Eastern Conference when resumption occurs.
There is no official timetable for when the league will continue the 2019-20 season.