- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Zaire Wade’s Remake of Iconic Dwyane Wade Commercial Wins ESPY Award for Best Moment
- Updated: July 10, 2019
Even before setting foot on an NBA court as a professional basketball player, Dwyane Wade’s son has already taken part in an ESPY award.
Zaire Wade’s reenactment of his father’s 2007 Converse commercial during Dwyane Wade’s final home game won the ESPY for Best Moment Wednesday night. The award was shared with the NFL’s Rob Gronkowski and American World Cup alpine ski racer Lindsey Vonn.
Dwyane Wade being introduced by his son wins a share of the ESPY for Best Moment.
Rob Gronkowski and Lindsey Vonn will take home the award as well. pic.twitter.com/R6uH6HzcxU
— NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) July 11, 2019
Dwyane Wade took the stage with Gronkowski and Vonn as they received the award and gave their respective speeches.
The three athletes were seen playfully fighting over the Best Moment trophy later.
D-Wade, Lindsey Vonn and Gronk fighting over the Best Moment ESPY 😂 pic.twitter.com/jfH0LnTuOL
— ESPYS (@ESPYS) July 11, 2019
Zaire Wade is following in his father’s footsteps as he dreams of playing in the NBA someday. The fact that he plays somewhat like the Miami Heat legend speaks volumes about his potential to make it to the league. Who knows? He might win an ESPY for Best Athlete someday as well.