- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
Zaire Wade Shouts Out Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Udonis Haslem After Heat’s Hot Start
- Updated: November 5, 2019
The Miami Heat are currently one of the best teams in the NBA.
Due to the Heat’s hot start this season, youngster Zaire Wade shouted out some of his dad’s former coworkers.
Butler, 30, signed a four-year, $141 million contract to play with Miami this past summer. While the star has only played in a handful of games so far this season, he’s setting the tone with 14.7 points, 7.3 assists and 7.0 rebounds per game.
Herro, who the Heat selected with No. 13 pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, has contributed to the team’s great start as well. The star rookie is putting up 15.7 points, 6.0 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game this season.
Haslem, on the other hand, has yet to play this season. However, everyone knows the 39-year-old captain is meant to be more of a veteran voice in the locker room rather than a star contributor on the floor. In fact, it is quite likely that much of the team’s success thus far is due to the strong support and guidance of Haslem.
The Heat, who have a 5-1 record on the season, play the Denver Nuggets on Tuesday night.