- Report: Miami Heat ‘Most Dangerous Team’ to Make Deal Going Forward
- Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving Laud Tyler Herro With Words of Praise
- Hassan Whiteside Dedicates Social Media Post to Former Miami Heat Teammates
- Miami Heat News: Derrick Jones Jr. to Participate in 2020 Slam Dunk Contest
- Report: Duncan Robinson Considered ‘Near Lock’ to Participate in 3-Point Contest
- Kendrick Nunn and Duncan Robinson React to Contracts With Miami Heat Becoming Fully Guaranteed
- Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler Out Sunday vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Jimmy Butler Says Miami Heat Not Displaying ‘Culture We Pride Ourselves On’
- Hassan Whiteside Expecting Boos From Miami Heat Crowd in Return Contest
- Jimmy Butler Heavily Criticizes Miami Heat’s Effort and Attitude After Loss to Orlando Magic
Zaire Wade Shouts Out Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Udonis Haslem After Heat’s Hot Start
- Updated: November 5, 2019
The Miami Heat are currently one of the best teams in the NBA.
Due to the Heat’s hot start this season, youngster Zaire Wade shouted out some of his dad’s former coworkers.
Butler, 30, signed a four-year, $141 million contract to play with Miami this past summer. While the star has only played in a handful of games so far this season, he’s setting the tone with 14.7 points, 7.3 assists and 7.0 rebounds per game.
Herro, who the Heat selected with No. 13 pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, has contributed to the team’s great start as well. The star rookie is putting up 15.7 points, 6.0 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game this season.
Haslem, on the other hand, has yet to play this season. However, everyone knows the 39-year-old captain is meant to be more of a veteran voice in the locker room rather than a star contributor on the floor. In fact, it is quite likely that much of the team’s success thus far is due to the strong support and guidance of Haslem.
The Heat, who have a 5-1 record on the season, play the Denver Nuggets on Tuesday night.