- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
Zaire Wade Shouts Out Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Udonis Haslem After Heat’s Hot Start
- Updated: November 5, 2019
The Miami Heat are currently one of the best teams in the NBA.
Due to the Heat’s hot start this season, youngster Zaire Wade shouted out some of his dad’s former coworkers.
Butler, 30, signed a four-year, $141 million contract to play with Miami this past summer. While the star has only played in a handful of games so far this season, he’s setting the tone with 14.7 points, 7.3 assists and 7.0 rebounds per game.
Herro, who the Heat selected with No. 13 pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, has contributed to the team’s great start as well. The star rookie is putting up 15.7 points, 6.0 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game this season.
Haslem, on the other hand, has yet to play this season. However, everyone knows the 39-year-old captain is meant to be more of a veteran voice in the locker room rather than a star contributor on the floor. In fact, it is quite likely that much of the team’s success thus far is due to the strong support and guidance of Haslem.
The Heat, who have a 5-1 record on the season, play the Denver Nuggets on Tuesday night.