- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Udonis Haslem’s Son Hints That His Father May Be Signing With Cavs
- Updated: July 7, 2017
Udonis Haslem could be headed to Cleveland, according to an Instagram post made by his son.
That’s because the Heat forward’s son, Kedonis Haslem, recently posted a photoshopped image of his father in a Cleveland Cavaliers jersey.
UD's son just posted this to Instagram. I would quit basketball if this happens pic.twitter.com/a9QCnjX6h4
— Toni Gemayel (@tonigemayel) July 7, 2017
The 14-year veteran has been the captain of the Miami Heat for many years and was one of the leaders during and after the Big 3 era. Haslem has won three NBA championships, while spending his entire professional career with the Heat.
Earlier this week, Tim Reynolds of the Associated Press had reported that Cleveland was keeping an eye on Haslem as a possible free agent target.
Udonis Haslem, who wants to stay in Miami, is now on the radar screen of the Cleveland Cavaliers. A conversation, at least, is likely.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) July 5, 2017
As Reynolds notes, the Florida native wishes to stay in Miami, but the Heat might only be able to offer him a minimum contract worth around $2.3 million.
After losing franchise star Dwyane Wade last season, losing another pillar like Haslem would be devastating for the team’s fan base.