- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
Udonis Haslem welcomes newcomer Avery Bradley to the Miami Heat ‘kennel’
- Updated: December 28, 2020
On Monday, Heat legend Udonis Haslem shouted out Bradley via social media.
View this post on Instagram
Bradley signed with the Heat as a free agent this offseason after having spent the previous year with the Los Angeles Lakers. While the Lakers of course defeated the Heat in the 2020 NBA Finals, Bradley was not there to take part.
Bradley opted out of the 2019-20 season restart back in late June.
As it turns out, Bradley’s fresh legs have been highly useful for a Heat team that just endured one of the shortest offseasons in professional sports history.
Though Bradley missed his team’s opening game this season, he played for over 28 minutes in the Heat’s Christmas Day win over the New Orleans Pelicans. He recorded 12 points, four assists, two rebounds and two steals in the game.
Surely, he’ll only get more comfortable with Haslem and the rest of his Heat teammates as the season progresses.