- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
Udonis Haslem welcomes newcomer Avery Bradley to the Miami Heat ‘kennel’
- Updated: December 28, 2020
On Monday, Heat legend Udonis Haslem shouted out Bradley via social media.
View this post on Instagram
Bradley signed with the Heat as a free agent this offseason after having spent the previous year with the Los Angeles Lakers. While the Lakers of course defeated the Heat in the 2020 NBA Finals, Bradley was not there to take part.
Bradley opted out of the 2019-20 season restart back in late June.
As it turns out, Bradley’s fresh legs have been highly useful for a Heat team that just endured one of the shortest offseasons in professional sports history.
Though Bradley missed his team’s opening game this season, he played for over 28 minutes in the Heat’s Christmas Day win over the New Orleans Pelicans. He recorded 12 points, four assists, two rebounds and two steals in the game.
Surely, he’ll only get more comfortable with Haslem and the rest of his Heat teammates as the season progresses.