- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Udonis Haslem salutes DeVante Parker for backing Jakeem Grant during Dolphins-Bengals brawl
- Updated: December 6, 2020
Parker and teammate Mack Hollins were ejected in the aftermath of a brawl that was sparked when the Dolphins’ Jakeem Grant was hit by the Bengals’ Mike Thomas before he had an opportunity to catch the ball.
DeVante Parker starts swinging after Jakeem Grant gets cheap shotted twice pic.twitter.com/Fw0EitAO0d
— Dolphin Nation (@Dolphin_Nation) December 6, 2020
Haslem is set to begin his 18th season in the NBA and has often emphasized the need for teammates to stick together, even if it includes getting ejected to emphasize that point.
As a native of Miami, Haslem has kept close tabs on all aspects of the local sports scene, with this latest instance something that truly struck a chord with the revered veteran.