- Bradley Beal Reveals Major Reason Why He Wouldn’t Want to Join Miami Heat
- Video: Bam Adebayo Rocks Bradley Beal Jersey After Game vs. Washington Wizards
- Report: Erik Spoelstra Gives Optimistic Update on Jimmy Butler’s Latest Foot Injury
- Derrick Jones Jr. on Defending Bigger Players: ‘I Ain’t Got No Fear for No Man’
- Jae Crowder Unveils New Nickname for Duo of Him and Jimmy Butler
- Dion Waiters Not Worried About Fitting in With Lakers, Says He’s Always Had ‘Bond’ With LeBron James
- Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Chris Paul for Being Best Clutch Player in League
- Miami Heat News: Jae Crowder Enters NBA’s Concussion Protocol After Blow From Zion Williamson
- Miami Heat News: Duncan Robinson Breaks Single-Season NBA Record
- Report: Jimmy Butler Says Bam Adebayo ‘Best Teammate’ He’s Ever Had
Udonis Haslem Salutes Chris Silva After Incredible NBA Debut
- Updated: October 24, 2019
In fact, after Silva’s impressive debut against the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday, Heat legend Udonis Haslem shouted out the rookie on Instagram.
Silva, 23, saw most of his minutes come in the fourth quarter on Wednesday night. In the Heat’s victory over the Grizzlies, 120-101, the power forward put up eight points, six boards and three blocks.
While the 6-foot-8 pro didn’t conduct any flashy plays, he stole the show by playing aggressively, swatting shots and exhibiting toughness on the floor.
Of course, the playing style emulated that of Haslem, who the rookie has already drawn comparisons to. In addition, both Silva and Haslem played under University of South Carolina coach Frank Martin at different points of their careers.