- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
Udonis Haslem Dedicates Hilarious Social Media Post to Rapper Lil Pump
- Updated: April 15, 2019
The Miami Heat’s Udonis Haslem took to Instagram to post a photo of his “jersey swap” with teenage rapper Lil Pump. It wasn’t exactly a jersey swap because the rapper didn’t have a jersey to give back to Haslem.
That being said, Haslem’s kids are big fans of the rapper and the picture helped him win the “coolest dad of the year award.” The hilarious caption shows how friendly the Miami natives have become.
Haslem is mulling retirement, but you wouldn’t know it from this picture. The 38-year-old looks like he’s still in fantastic shape. There’s no doubt that he’s capable of making a return to the Heat for the 2019-20 season.
Of course, Haslem isn’t the same player he once was. While he won’t play big minutes if he returns, he can make a big impact in the locker room. The veteran is still a leader for Miami and a mainstay on a team that places value on culture.