- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
Udonis Haslem Blasts Internet Troll Who Suggests It’s Time for Him to Retire
- Updated: May 4, 2019
According to one internet troll, the 38-year-old is long overdue for retirement.
After Haslem posted a photo on social media of his mostly tattooed back while giving a tribute to his hometown of Miami-Dade County, an Instagram user gave the three-time champion a piece of his mind.
In this day and age, internet trolls are unavoidable. Still, when somebody crosses the line, sometimes it doesn’t hurt to let them know what’s on your mind as well.
Haslem recently stated that he will take his family’s feelings into consideration when making a decision on his retirement. Let’s hope we can give Mr. 305 the retirement tour that he’s always wanted.