- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
- Report: Miami Heat granted sizable disabled player exception due to Meyers Leonard’s season-ending injury
- Bam Adebayo makes it clear that he wants to become 2-time All-Star this season
- Udonis Haslem fires scathing NSFW shots at Colin Cowherd after he disrespects Miami Heat
- Miami Heat members gush over Bam Adebayo’s leadership this season: ‘You definitely hear his voice now’
Tyler Herro reveals motivational text message from ‘OG’ Udonis Haslem before game vs. 76ers
- Updated: January 12, 2021
On Tuesday evening, the struggling Miami Heat looked to get back on track against the Philadelphia 76ers in the City of Brotherly Love.
— Brady Hawk (@BradyHawk305) January 13, 2021
Haslem is one of several Heat players who were unable to play due to the NBA’s COVID-19 health and safety protocols. As a result, the team was seriously shorthanded in Philly.
Herro did his best to hold it down by scoring 34 points, while fellow young gun Duncan Robinson added 26 points and little-used University of California, Santa Barbara product Gabe Vincent contributed 24 points.
Unfortunately, Miami couldn’t contain Joel Embiid, who went off for 45 points. As a result, the Heat suffered another tough loss.
With their schedule tightening up over the next few weeks, if the Heat don’t start winning some games against contenders such as the Sixers, things could get ugly real quick for the defending Eastern Conference champs.