- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
Tyler Herro reveals motivational text message from ‘OG’ Udonis Haslem before game vs. 76ers
- Updated: January 12, 2021
On Tuesday evening, the struggling Miami Heat looked to get back on track against the Philadelphia 76ers in the City of Brotherly Love.
— Brady Hawk (@BradyHawk305) January 13, 2021
Haslem is one of several Heat players who were unable to play due to the NBA’s COVID-19 health and safety protocols. As a result, the team was seriously shorthanded in Philly.
Herro did his best to hold it down by scoring 34 points, while fellow young gun Duncan Robinson added 26 points and little-used University of California, Santa Barbara product Gabe Vincent contributed 24 points.
Unfortunately, Miami couldn’t contain Joel Embiid, who went off for 45 points. As a result, the Heat suffered another tough loss.
With their schedule tightening up over the next few weeks, if the Heat don’t start winning some games against contenders such as the Sixers, things could get ugly real quick for the defending Eastern Conference champs.