- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Video: Zaire Wade does his best LeBron James impersonation on the basketball court
- Report: Miami Heat likely to look for replacement for Dewayne Dedmon if he explores free agency
Tyler Herro reveals motivational text message from ‘OG’ Udonis Haslem before game vs. 76ers
- Updated: January 12, 2021
On Tuesday evening, the struggling Miami Heat looked to get back on track against the Philadelphia 76ers in the City of Brotherly Love.
— Brady Hawk (@BradyHawk305) January 13, 2021
Haslem is one of several Heat players who were unable to play due to the NBA’s COVID-19 health and safety protocols. As a result, the team was seriously shorthanded in Philly.
Herro did his best to hold it down by scoring 34 points, while fellow young gun Duncan Robinson added 26 points and little-used University of California, Santa Barbara product Gabe Vincent contributed 24 points.
Unfortunately, Miami couldn’t contain Joel Embiid, who went off for 45 points. As a result, the Heat suffered another tough loss.
With their schedule tightening up over the next few weeks, if the Heat don’t start winning some games against contenders such as the Sixers, things could get ugly real quick for the defending Eastern Conference champs.