- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
Twitter Explodes Over Dion Waiters’ Game-Winner vs. Warriors
- Updated: January 24, 2017
The Miami Heat upset the Golden State Warriors 105-102 Monday night after Dion Waiters hit a game-winning 3-pointer with less than a second left. Waiters dropped 33 points on the league’s top-ranked team and went 6-of-8 from beyond the arc.
The 3-point dagger was the icing on the cake and Waiters celebrated the game-winner as only he could, with supreme confidence.
— Dan Devine (@YourManDevine) January 24, 2017
Since then, the internet has responded, and some of the results are flat-out hilarious.
Your new NBA logo, with apologies to Jerry West pic.twitter.com/ddI3kRQ7lb
— CJ Fogler (@cjzero) January 24, 2017
— Titanic Hoops (@TitanicHoops) January 24, 2017
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) January 24, 2017
When you hit STOP on the microwave right before it hits zero pic.twitter.com/LXRZzualHM
— Seerat Sohi (@DamianTrillard) January 24, 2017
put this on a T-shirt pic.twitter.com/NDnw7GJh9Y
— Sheep™ (@PantsFreeZone) January 24, 2017
— Jay Avalos (@JayAvalos24) January 24, 2017
Even the Heat’s official twitter account got in on the fun, by promptly updating their profile picture.
The Heat's new profile picture is a friggin A+++++ pic.twitter.com/wC9frAJTMF
— Wobsell Perezbrook (@World_Wide_Wob) January 24, 2017
Never change Dion. Never change.