- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
Report: Indiana Pacers Forward T.J. Warren Dealing With Significant Injury
- Updated: August 12, 2020
As the Miami Heat look to get ready for the playoffs, one of their remaining regular season opponents is dealing with a significant injury.
The Indiana Pacers, who the Heat will play on Friday, are treating forward T.J. Warren for plantar fasciitis, according to a source.
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) August 12, 2020
Warren has unexpectedly been one of the deadliest NBA players during the resumption of the 2019-20 season. Despite never being named to an All-Star team, Warren averaged 34.8 points a game on 60.5 percent field goal shooting in his first five games in the bubble.
Thanks in part to Butler, Miami held Warren to a paltry 12 points on 5-of-14 shooting from the field.
The Heat and Pacers are currently engaged in a fight for the Eastern Conference’s fourth seed. Miami is currently just a half-game ahead of the Pacers for the fourth spot.
Of course, given the bubble environment, the advantage of being the fourth seed this season may be negligible at best.