- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Shaquille O’Neal says his favorite moment with Miami Heat was fighting Dorrell Wright in shower while naked
- Updated: November 2, 2020
If one were to ask Shaquille O’Neal what his favorite moment was from his three-and-a-half seasons with the Miami Heat was, one may expect him to say winning the NBA championship.
Instead, during a text message session, O’Neal said that his favorite moment with the team was actually getting into a fight with teammate Dorell Wright while naked.
Wright was a 6-foot-9 forward who, as a rookie, joined the Heat for the 2004-05 season, the same campaign that O’Neal made the move to South Florida.
Wright became a key role player who occasionally started and ended up playing six seasons for Miami.
O’Neal, of course, helped transform the Heat from a marginally good team to a great team.
With the Newark, N.J. native manning the middle, and a young second-year guard named Dwyane Wade becoming a full-fledged superstar, the Heat won their first NBA title in 2006.
Along the way, O’Neal helped keep things loose on every team he played on with his endless jokes, pranks and hijinks.