- Video: Bam Adebayo pissed at Dwyane Wade for taking forever to respond to texts
- Dwyane Wade: ‘If you don’t like D. Rose, something is wrong with you’
- Miami Heat release crucial injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Boston Celtics
- Victor Oladipo issues emphatic 1-word response to Russell Westbrook becoming all-time triple-double leader
- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Updated: October 28, 2020
As the Miami Heat prepare for the transactional period of the 2020 offseason, it appears that one of their role players may be on the move.
That’s because signs are pointing to big man Meyers Leonard moving out of Miami.
Captured in this video-
Responsible adults “packing” up the house. 😂 pic.twitter.com/8CsEFdthkv
Leonard is a 7-foot-1 center who was acquired last summer from the Portland Trail Blazers.
During the regular season, he provided Miami with valuable depth behind the ascendant Bam Adebayo, and he was especially helpful on the defensive end and on the boards.
However, his playing time declined precipitously during the playoffs.
One of the weaknesses of the Heat may be serviceable size up front, the lack of which got exposed during their loss to the Los Angeles Lakers in the NBA Finals.
If Leonard leaves, a backup center or big man will likely be on the team’s checklist of players to acquire before the 2020-21 NBA season kicks off.