- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
- Bam Adebayo makes epic announcement after he officially signs extension with Miami Heat
- Pat Riley speaks out on Bam Adebayo officially signing 5-year, max rookie contract
- Dwyane Wade recounts him and Jimmy Butler losing $50K to Rajon Rondo, other teammates while gambling
- Precious Achiuwa reveals he was ‘probably the biggest’ Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo fan last season
- Video: Donovan Mitchell fanboys over Bam Adebayo as star duo works out together
- Bam Adebayo shares emotional story of growing up in trailer after earning max contract
- Isaiah Thomas says he’s ready to sign with Miami Heat if ‘they wit it’
- Udonis Haslem offers NSFW response to haters saying Heat’s bubble run was a ‘fluke’
Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Updated: October 28, 2020
As the Miami Heat prepare for the transactional period of the 2020 offseason, it appears that one of their role players may be on the move.
That’s because signs are pointing to big man Meyers Leonard moving out of Miami.
Captured in this video-
Responsible adults “packing” up the house. 😂 pic.twitter.com/8CsEFdthkv
Leonard is a 7-foot-1 center who was acquired last summer from the Portland Trail Blazers.
During the regular season, he provided Miami with valuable depth behind the ascendant Bam Adebayo, and he was especially helpful on the defensive end and on the boards.
However, his playing time declined precipitously during the playoffs.
One of the weaknesses of the Heat may be serviceable size up front, the lack of which got exposed during their loss to the Los Angeles Lakers in the NBA Finals.
If Leonard leaves, a backup center or big man will likely be on the team’s checklist of players to acquire before the 2020-21 NBA season kicks off.