- LeBron Says He Was ‘Scared as S—‘ When He Returned to Cleveland After Joining Heat
- Gabrielle Union Reveals When She Finds Dwyane Wade at His ‘Sexiest’
- Chris Bosh: ‘Playing With LeBron Was Like Buying a Ferrari’
- Report: Miami Heat Players Look Forward to Practice Because of Jimmy Butler
- Report: ‘3 Other Events’ Involving Dion Waiters Haven’t Been Reported
- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
Rudy Gobert Slams Referees for His Foul Called on Dwyane Wade at End of Game
- Updated: December 3, 2018
Dwyane Wade played hero in the Miami Heat’s victory over the Utah Jazz on Sunday when he was sent to the free-throw line with just 3.2 seconds left in the game to secure a 102-100 victory for his team.
While the Miami faithful celebrated the much-needed win, Utah Jazz big man Rudy Gobert, who committed the foul, had some pretty tough words for the game’s referees.
Rudy Gobert has some thoughts on the foul call that Mr. Wade got with 3.2 seconds left. pic.twitter.com/dlUjYBkEHK
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) December 3, 2018
For anyone watching the game, it seemed clear that Wade deserved his two shots at the line. Gobert may have gotten some of his hand on the ball, but he also used much of his 7-foot-1 frame to body Wade out of position. Regardless of how much time was left on the clock, the foul call was a legitimate one.
In the end, opinions do not matter. What does matter is that the Heat walked off the court with the victory. Hopefully, it is the first of many more in the month of December, as the Heat need to start tying wins together if they hope to compete for a playoff spot in the Eastern Conference.