- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
- Several Miami Heat Players May Be Trying to Recruit John Wall via Instagram
- Miami Heat Rumors: Bam Adebayo’s Release From Team USA Was Not Basketball Related
- Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Dion Waiters Reminds Tyler Herro to Say ‘F— It’ Amidst Low NBA 2K20 Overall Rating
- NBA Scout Thinks Miami Heat Could Miss Playoffs Even With Jimmy Butler
- Dwyane Wade Approves of Los Angeles Clippers’ Latest Addition
- Video: Justise Winslow Scrimmages With Several NBA Stars
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Signing Dynamic Wing to Exhibit 10 Contract
- James Harden and Russell Westbrook Show Dion Waiters Love via Social Media
Rudy Gobert Slams Referees for His Foul Called on Dwyane Wade at End of Game
- Updated: December 3, 2018
Dwyane Wade played hero in the Miami Heat’s victory over the Utah Jazz on Sunday when he was sent to the free-throw line with just 3.2 seconds left in the game to secure a 102-100 victory for his team.
While the Miami faithful celebrated the much-needed win, Utah Jazz big man Rudy Gobert, who committed the foul, had some pretty tough words for the game’s referees.
Rudy Gobert has some thoughts on the foul call that Mr. Wade got with 3.2 seconds left. pic.twitter.com/dlUjYBkEHK
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) December 3, 2018
For anyone watching the game, it seemed clear that Wade deserved his two shots at the line. Gobert may have gotten some of his hand on the ball, but he also used much of his 7-foot-1 frame to body Wade out of position. Regardless of how much time was left on the clock, the foul call was a legitimate one.
In the end, opinions do not matter. What does matter is that the Heat walked off the court with the victory. Hopefully, it is the first of many more in the month of December, as the Heat need to start tying wins together if they hope to compete for a playoff spot in the Eastern Conference.