- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Rick Ross Willing to Bet $100K Heat Finish with Better Record Than Cavs
- Updated: November 13, 2014
According to a recent interview with HOT97’s Funk Flex, Miami native and Maybach Music Group rapper Rick Ross has stated that the Miami Heat will finish with a better record than LeBron James‘ Cleveland Cavaliers this year.
“We most definitely finishing better than the Cavaliers. I’ll put a 100 grand on that.”
As a matter of fact, he’s so confident, that he said he’s willing to put up his $100,000 up against anyone’s $50,000 that this will happen.
Ross also stated that the Heat are going to be more balanced this year without James because although he’s “one of the greatest if not the greatest ever,” he also “brings a lot of baggage.”
When asked about his initial reaction to James’ departure, Ross stated that he was upset and confused when he heard the news and that he would have “never” returned to Cleveland if he were LeBron.
Ricky Rozay sure has a case at this point in the season as the Heat are currently 4th in the Eastern conference with a 5-3 record, while the Cavs sit at the 7th spot with a 3-3 record.
Question is, are you willing to take Ross up on that offer?