- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Boston Celtics consider not drafting Jimmy Butler ‘most painful miss’ in recent history
- Tyler Herro ranks above LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry and Kawhi Leonard after Game 4
- Report: Boston Celtics front office let out ‘collective moan’ when Miami Heat drafted Tyler Herro
- Bam Adebayo explains huge role he played in convincing Miami Heat to draft Tyler Herro
- NBA Twitter erupts after Tyler Herro’s monster Game 4 performance vs. Boston Celtics
- Bam Adebayo shares update on wrist injury suffered in Game 4, gives status for Game 5
Rick Ross Willing to Bet $100K Heat Finish with Better Record Than Cavs
- Updated: November 13, 2014
According to a recent interview with HOT97’s Funk Flex, Miami native and Maybach Music Group rapper Rick Ross has stated that the Miami Heat will finish with a better record than LeBron James‘ Cleveland Cavaliers this year.
“We most definitely finishing better than the Cavaliers. I’ll put a 100 grand on that.”
As a matter of fact, he’s so confident, that he said he’s willing to put up his $100,000 up against anyone’s $50,000 that this will happen.
Ross also stated that the Heat are going to be more balanced this year without James because although he’s “one of the greatest if not the greatest ever,” he also “brings a lot of baggage.”
When asked about his initial reaction to James’ departure, Ross stated that he was upset and confused when he heard the news and that he would have “never” returned to Cleveland if he were LeBron.
Ricky Rozay sure has a case at this point in the season as the Heat are currently 4th in the Eastern conference with a 5-3 record, while the Cavs sit at the 7th spot with a 3-3 record.
Question is, are you willing to take Ross up on that offer?