- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Rick Ross Willing to Bet $100K Heat Finish with Better Record Than Cavs
- Updated: November 13, 2014
According to a recent interview with HOT97’s Funk Flex, Miami native and Maybach Music Group rapper Rick Ross has stated that the Miami Heat will finish with a better record than LeBron James‘ Cleveland Cavaliers this year.
“We most definitely finishing better than the Cavaliers. I’ll put a 100 grand on that.”
As a matter of fact, he’s so confident, that he said he’s willing to put up his $100,000 up against anyone’s $50,000 that this will happen.
Ross also stated that the Heat are going to be more balanced this year without James because although he’s “one of the greatest if not the greatest ever,” he also “brings a lot of baggage.”
When asked about his initial reaction to James’ departure, Ross stated that he was upset and confused when he heard the news and that he would have “never” returned to Cleveland if he were LeBron.
Ricky Rozay sure has a case at this point in the season as the Heat are currently 4th in the Eastern conference with a 5-3 record, while the Cavs sit at the 7th spot with a 3-3 record.
Question is, are you willing to take Ross up on that offer?