- Jimmy Butler predicts why Miami Heat will succeed in playoffs: ‘We get there, us as a team, I’ll handle the rest’
- Erik Spoelstra says Bam Adebayo was ‘really angry’ Miami Heat kept him out of game vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo available to play Wednesday vs. Spurs
- Stephen A. Smith and Spike Lee issue strong criticism regarding Dwyane Wade’s ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
Report: Josh Richardson Dating Miami Heat Dancer Amber Sade Rock
- Updated: April 16, 2019
One report indicates that the swingman is openly taking advantage of this period to spend time with a member of the Miami Heat’s dance team.
SportsGossip.com reports that Richardson and Heat dancer Amber Sade Rock were seen together just days after the conclusion of the NBA regular season:
“The two spent the weekend enjoying one another’s company on the water and a Phillies and Marlins game.”
The site also noted that Richardson and Rock had previously kept their relationship quiet. That’s because there are teams that frown upon players dating dancers or cheerleaders, though any enforcement of such a policy usually depends on a particular franchise.
Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra dated former Heat dancer Nikki Sapp, with the two getting married in July 2016 and becoming parents in March 2018.
The 25-year-old Richardson just finished the best season his four-year career, averaging career-highs in points (16.6), assists (4.1) and rebounds (3.6) in his 73 games. That was the first year of the four-year, $42 million contract extension that he signed in September 2017.
His value to the team figures to take on even more importance next season, now that team legend Dwyane Wade has retired.