- Report: Miami Heat willing to pay ‘going rate for elite shooters’ when Duncan Robinson becomes free agent
- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
Report: Josh Richardson Dating Miami Heat Dancer Amber Sade Rock
- Updated: April 16, 2019
One report indicates that the swingman is openly taking advantage of this period to spend time with a member of the Miami Heat’s dance team.
SportsGossip.com reports that Richardson and Heat dancer Amber Sade Rock were seen together just days after the conclusion of the NBA regular season:
“The two spent the weekend enjoying one another’s company on the water and a Phillies and Marlins game.”
The site also noted that Richardson and Rock had previously kept their relationship quiet. That’s because there are teams that frown upon players dating dancers or cheerleaders, though any enforcement of such a policy usually depends on a particular franchise.
Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra dated former Heat dancer Nikki Sapp, with the two getting married in July 2016 and becoming parents in March 2018.
The 25-year-old Richardson just finished the best season his four-year career, averaging career-highs in points (16.6), assists (4.1) and rebounds (3.6) in his 73 games. That was the first year of the four-year, $42 million contract extension that he signed in September 2017.
His value to the team figures to take on even more importance next season, now that team legend Dwyane Wade has retired.