- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
Report: Josh Richardson Dating Miami Heat Dancer Amber Sade Rock
- Updated: April 16, 2019
One report indicates that the swingman is openly taking advantage of this period to spend time with a member of the Miami Heat’s dance team.
SportsGossip.com reports that Richardson and Heat dancer Amber Sade Rock were seen together just days after the conclusion of the NBA regular season:
“The two spent the weekend enjoying one another’s company on the water and a Phillies and Marlins game.”
The site also noted that Richardson and Rock had previously kept their relationship quiet. That’s because there are teams that frown upon players dating dancers or cheerleaders, though any enforcement of such a policy usually depends on a particular franchise.
Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra dated former Heat dancer Nikki Sapp, with the two getting married in July 2016 and becoming parents in March 2018.
The 25-year-old Richardson just finished the best season his four-year career, averaging career-highs in points (16.6), assists (4.1) and rebounds (3.6) in his 73 games. That was the first year of the four-year, $42 million contract extension that he signed in September 2017.
His value to the team figures to take on even more importance next season, now that team legend Dwyane Wade has retired.