- Jimmy Butler offers supremely confident message with potential loss of Goran Dragic for series
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
Ray Allen Reveals How Afraid Miami Heat Were of Boston Celtics: ‘They Were Scared to Death’
- Updated: September 16, 2020
Allen won an NBA title with both teams, but he explained what made Miami so afraid of Boston during that time.
Allen’s departure from Boston to join the Big 3 in Miami was not received well by his former teammates, but it paid off when the Heat won the 2013 NBA Finals.
Now, the Heat and Celtics are squaring off once again in this year’s Eastern Conference Finals.
Miami took Game 1 in a thrilling comeback. The Heat were able to force overtime thanks to a huge 3-pointer by Jimmy Butler.
Another big shot but Butler, plus a huge block by Bam Adebayo propelled Miami to the win in overtime.
Both teams are attempting to rekindle a rivalry that was as strong as ever during Allen’s career.
Game 2 is scheduled to be played on Thursday from the Orlando, Fla. bubble.